Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory
July 19, 2018, 06:42:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Permissions  (Read 3394 times)
Yellowrose
The Warden
Guest Admin

« on: July 11, 2006, 10:07:23 AM »

Here you will find all letters of permission for hosting the files on this site.

Animalmaker,

I am one of the Admin at the new Download Directory owned by Yellowrose. http://ztcdd.org/DD/index.php

One of the things we are trying to do is get permission to post files of dead sites at the Directory so they are not lost.

One of yours - a Unicorn Statue was at Zoo Tycoon Plus. Most downloads at that site no longer work nor are they active. I had the rotation fixed on this statue a long time ago.
Anyway can we host it at the Directory? Are there any others floating round that are not here at ZKL that need a new home?

Fern

Fern, From animalmaker

Go for it, since my computer totally died on me I lost all of my creations so I have no backups sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:14:50 PM by fern » Logged

You're only as old as you feel
Zoo Admin Webmaster
fern
Webmaster

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 09:14:18 PM »

And 1

A long time ago because I was helping fix rotations and other things for him And 1 gave me permission to post his files where I wanted. So now that his site and ZT Center no longer have downloadable files I will be adding them here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: