Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory
September 01, 2014, 06:22:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zoo Tycoon 2: Operation Genesis Part 1A  (Read 9281 times)
caddienoah
Listings Assistant

« on: July 01, 2009, 09:46:07 PM »

Zoo Tycoon 2: Operation Genesis Part 1A

Zoo Tek Phoenix

Click Site name to reach the download

Author : by MarineManiac

Category : UCEXP - User Created Expansion Packs

Date Added : May 1 2008

Updated : N/A

Size : 2.32mb

Compatibility : ZT2

Description : The first installment of ZT2:OG!
The company INGEN, known for its creation of genetically altered dinosaurs, has gone bankrupt and is now selling off everything from the attractions from Site A to the dinosaurs now located at Site B. Zoos around the world are now given the opportunity to outbest their competitors by purchasing all the dinosaurs off of INGEN's list. However there is a catch. Only certain dinosaurs can be purchased at certain levels of zoo fame, and their prices will be outrageous. Can your zoo handle it? Or will it become extinct in the auction of a lifetime?

Disclaimer: ZT2OG model are not my own or ZT2's. They are from the game Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and work the best in that game. Models from that game work best for its animations and not ZT2 animations. So minor animation problems may occur. ZT2:OG is NOT a substitute for the greatness of JPOG. JPOG is MUCH better.

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis models are copy righted by Universal Interactive and Blue Tongue, and they were imported by me into ZT2. All coding and else for ZT2 are copyrighted by Blue Fang and Microsoft Game Studios.

ZT2:OG Part 1A1 includes:
Menu icon
Theme Music

Directions:

Menu Icon:
Please place OperationGenesis.z2f into C: Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2 folder and place og.xml and OperationGenesis_icon.dds into C: Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2/xp.

Theme Music:
Please place ZT2OG Theme Music.z2f into C: Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2 and ZT2 Operation Genesis Menu Music.mp3 into C: Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2/sounds.

I hope you enjoy this XP and hope you look forward to downloading more.

Thanks,
MarineManiac

Date Listed : July 1 2009

* img-7739-1211407561.jpg (81.45 KB, 635x471 - viewed 400 times.)

I wish all Peace, Love, and Good Health!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: