Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory
February 26, 2021, 10:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Won't Load  (Read 767 times)
toodlepops
Community Designers

« on: August 26, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »

I can't get the game to load on my puter now. Keep getting a message that says ...converted back to Windows Basic 7...I have no idea where this has come from. I was loading some new ztds and it happened so I took them all out and it still won't load. I tried going on line to find out how to do a reset but I'm confused now. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Jay
Webmaster

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »

I do not know what that message represents. The closest I have seen to that message is "Converted back to Windows 7 Home Basic", which has nothing to do with ZT. The time I saw that message is when someone had Windows 7 Home Basic on their computer, the computer upgraded to Windows 10, the person had problems with Windows 10, and they went back to Windows 7, then the computer gave that message to say it converted back. But the process to convert back took several hours and required a restart, so it was obvious what was happening. It certainly sounds like your MS Windows is confused. I do not know if MS has some type of "fix it" program to check. You could try to search their site for whatever message you see. But it might also be possible the problem is not serious enough to worry about. As for ZT, you could try to uninstall ZT, delete the ZT folder, and install ZT again. Before doing that, you might want to make a copy of the ZT folders somewhere else in case ZT does not install.

Good luck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: