Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory
May 22, 2018, 02:46:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask questions here concerning information at this site or at DG  (Read 37547 times)
lefou76
Preliminary Member

« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2018, 12:48:48 PM »

Hello,

I would like to download the free staff for zt2 but the link does not exist anymore I registered also on Zoo tek Phoenix I just wait for my validation, would it be possible to do it? thank you :)
Jay
Webmaster

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2018, 01:15:42 PM »

Welcome to the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory.

This site does not have the capability to exchange downloads, but Zoo Tek Phoenix does. Since Zoo Tek Phoenix approves new members manually, it can take a while for a new member to become approved. But if you have not gotten your email validation yet, Cricket might have to help. She is one of the staff members there. When you are able to log in there, you can request the download there. If you have MM2 (the MM expansion pack for ZT2), you would need to ask for the "Free Staff Hack That Includes MM2" (Z-freestaffmm.z2f). Otherwise you would ask for the "Free Staff Hack for ZT2" (Z-freestaff.z2f). At least, that is my understanding. I do not have ZT2.

Good luck and happy Zoo Tycooning.
Cricket
Community Designers

« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »

It looks like you have been added to the members group.  Try to sign on again at Tek (Zoo Tek Phoenix).  If you can't, be sure and let me know.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: