• Welcome to Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory.

Tasmanian Tiger Memorial Pack

Started by fern, July 27, 2013, 12:40:19 AM

fern

Tasmanian Tiger Memorial Pack

ZT Designer Guild  and  ZooTek Phoenix

Click Site name to reach the download

Author : Dr. Rick

Keywords : Tasmania, foliage, animal statues, arch

Release date : July 26, 2013

Sizes : Combined 514 kb, singles 524 kb

Compatibility : All Game Versions

Description from Dr Rick : Tasmanian Tiger's creations are beautifully crafted and represent the very pinnacle of the art which has been produced for the zoo tycoon game.  The thylacine uci was one of her first animals to be made but already shows her trademark full range of animation sets and smooth, superbly fashioned animations. This, in itself, is inspiration enough, but coupled with the diverse, unusual and interesting flora and fauna of Tasmania, really got the creative juices flowing.

I always love exhibits with lots of different plants appropriate to the location from which an animal comes.  Since childhood I have also always had an appreciation of beautiful flowers, of their different colours and forms.  As a botanist (plant biologist) I am also fascinated by the unusual relict and isolated nature of Tasmania's flora.  Thus it was that I felt moved, upon learning of Jessica's death, to begin producing pretty flowers to go in exhibits containing her thylacine.  This made, I felt, a fitting memorial for a marvellous lady.

While I was researching the flora, I inevitably came across intriguing references to the fauna, to oddly named creatures like the quoll, which got me to thinking about appropriate decorative items for the area around a thylacine exhibit.  Thus I found myself making a variety of thylacines, running, standing and walking, as well as spotted tailed quoll and Tasmanian devil statues.

I hope that you enjoy enhancing your zoos with them as much as I enjoyed making them, and that they act as a fitting memorial to a much missed designer and friend.

Combined file contains 2 ztds: one of scenery, one of foliage - availaable at both sites
Single ztds will be available at the ZT Designer Guild

fern

Additional info:

Combined DrRTasmanianFoliage.ztd contains:

Foliage - All Exhibits
DrRAustralianBluebell.ztd  Australian Bluebell  ucs: 5474D057  1/4 tile  height 1
DrRBaldseedWillowherb.ztd  Baldseed Willowherb  ucs: EE71E057  1/4 tile  height 1, walkable
DrRButterflyFlag.ztd  Butterfly Flag  ucs: e282a057  1/4 tile  height 2
DrRPurpleEyebright1.ztd  Purple Eyebright  ucs: 03D61057  1/4 tile  height 2
DrRPurpleEyebright2.ztd  Purple Eyebright  ucs: 04CF7057  1 tile  height 3
DrRSilverSnowDaisy.ztd  Silver Snow Daisy   ucs: A737B057  1/4 tile  height 3
DrRSmallVanillaLily.ztd  Small Vanilla Lily  ucs: F45AE057  1/4 tile  height 1
DrRTasmanianChristmasBells.ztd  Tasmanian Christmas Bells  ucs: A702F057  1/4 tile  height 2
DrRTurquoiseBerry.ztd  Turquoise Berry  ucs: E7718057  1/4 tile  height 1, walkable
DrRYellowEyebright.ztd  Yellow Eyebright  ucs: 0D0EE057  1/4 tile  height 2

Combined DrRTasmanianScenery.ztd contains:

Scenery - Not For Exhibits
DrRGiantThylacineStatueR.ztd  Giant Thylacine Statue  ucs: 2FC85057  3x3 tiles  height 3
DrRRunningThylacineAnimatronicsL.ztd  Running Thylacine Animatronics  ucs: 37FBD057  1/4 tile  height 3
DrRRunningThylacineAnimatronicsS.ztd  Running Thylacine Animatronics  ucs: 37b0f057  1/4 tile  height 3
DrRSpottedQuollL.ztd  Spotted Quoll Statue  ucs: 412D8057  1 tile  height 3
DrRSpottedQuollS.ztd  Spotted Quoll Statue  ucs: 40941057  1/4 tile  height 3
DrRTasmanianDevilStatueM.ztd  Tasmanian Devil Statue  ucs: caf37057  1 tile  height 3
DrRTasmanianTigerStatue.ztd  Tasmanian Tiger Statue  ucs: 1527C057  1 tile  height 2
DrRThylacineAnimatronics.ztd  Thylacine Animatronics  ucs: 151BD05A  1/4 tile  height 3
DrRThylacineArch.ztd  Thylacine Archway  ucs: 6C3F0057  3x1 tile  height 3, walkable

dr rick

Dr Rick<br /><br />How does that work?